Monday, September 14, 2015

Promised Pictures from the road trip to Shelton, Washington. 9-14-15

Another of the puzzles we finished this month. 


One of the towns we passed through...Probably Belfair



Mason Lake . . . huge, goes for miles and miles.

A very long beautiful ride through green trees , pines I think, some grown up weeds became trees.

Another  small town. probably Allyn
I promised pictures of the road trip we took the other day.    Didn't take many but the few I did take will give you an idea what some of the tiny towns  look like here in Washington State.   I wanted to get a picture of the open fields with the mountains behind them but the sun was up and just would not get out of the way.... smile.   

Better late than never is a good motto.   I hope you enjoyed the ride.  I did.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment