Wednesday, September 9, 2015

More. . .

No caption  so have no idea what beach but it looks like a few of the sea stacks in Oregon.   Yes, I miss my old stomping grounds, especially my trips to Lone Ranch Beach which was one of my favorite haunts.    The walk through the pathway through bramble bushes and trees, hearing the rushing water of the creek heading into the ocean, rounding the corner and finding huge rocks and the magnificent ocean ;  benches to sit upon and a restful respite to make my heart sing.  Yes, I really do miss Oregon.

Who has a choice?   It gets thinner and thinner, makes us buy more and more...a necessary evil.  Just glad it does exist, magazines and newspapers would be hard on the 'system'.

Yep, especially toilet tissue...smile.......

A truism.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  what a perfect shot of a beautiful bird.

Hump Day, the days move on quickly and the Fall weather is prevalent.   The trees are turning and expectation is in the air.  The news is frightening , ugly and bitter as we hear of the thousands of displaced persons on the march.   People looking for a better life away from the grief and strife where they now exist.    I used to think the older folks were so negative with their thoughts and words about how life had changed in their day;  and here I am a senior member of society, and I find my thoughts are negative.    I see my world changed.   I see ugliness, grief, bitterness and wonder how the next generation will survive.    I am sure the old folks thought the same of us, yet we did, and I am sure the next ones will also.   It will be a far cry from what we knew.    I have to believe in the human spirit and know that the next generation will make it.   It will be a hard road to travel as far as I am concerned but maybe they are a tough breed and will make it through all of the changes in store for them.    We did.

So, today, make it a prayer day.   One cannot lift ones thoughts up towards the heavens and lose hope.   Hope is what helps to make our world go around.    We cannot solve each and every problem easily but we can keep working and trying to solve as many problems as we can.   It starts in your own back yard, so take time to look and listen and work on your own small area one day as it comes.    Look around and see what needs fixing.....you....your family....your friends.....then take one step at a time and work towards a peaceful solution that you know of;  it might be some help to resolve at least a small part of the existing problems.    Your smile might open the door ; your hug may be the answer,  or a short visit from you may be the answer to a prayer.    Be kind, be gentle, be good as only YOU can be.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment