Tuesday, September 8, 2015

More of the Same

Admitting one can make a mistake and/ or do something wrong we try hard to talk our way out of it,  but it doesn't work.  Once caught, or not, take pride in yourself and admit you do have a fault or two.  What is that old adage about pride going before a fall. . . I think it is more truth than fiction.

Good question.    We know why the light is on.     how else would we finish up all those goodies meant for a snack later in the day.....what snacks?    I didn't know there was any left overs.

Three wonderful hard workin gladies who worked very hard to help make a huge success of the 125th Anniversary of Port Orchard.   Shelly Wilkerson, Christine Stansbery and Pam whose last name escapes me at the moment.   

Unusual art, made out of horseshoes.   Clever and very different.

I couldn't resist.  It's four a.m. and I should be asleep but my body clock says Up, up, and get to the blog....folks are waiting to hear your thought for today....or not....more are sleeping in as they should......well, they will wake up sooner or later;  me, I'll wake up soon as my coffee isst ready.   I hear it dripping away.    Think I'll take time out and have a cup.

So make today a fun day.   Take your camera out of its box and go for a picture hike.  The trees are changing and the colors are awesome.    We have three bright yellow ones out front.   I saw some red beauties on the highway.    Maybe I'll remember batteries today and take my camera for a walk.    I did put the heat on for one day, got hot in the apartment so turned it off and opened the door to let in fresh air.   The weather will be changeable for awhile and then we will all get a taste of winter .   There will be more activities planned for the Gallery and I am looking forward to the next tea.  
 
You have places to go, things to do, so when your body clock starts up, you will get up and make one awesome day for yourself and those you love and like.     Plan a special treat like a big planter of nachos; you know, finger food.....don't forget the guacamole and a not too hot green pepper .    Eat hardy and stay healthy and happy.    Don't forget the camera, the walk out and share a bear hug or two when you meet someone you know and love.    A fun day;  why not?    That is what days are for.  Be aware, look around and see who needs a hug;  someone does.     Maybe it is YOU.....Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment