Saturday, July 18, 2015

Little Bits

All we need is a little bumble bee or two.    Dainty comes to mind.

In honor of the four Marines who were just murdered.    Our hearts go out to the families.  

This has to be in Ireland, it just looks like one of the country lanes.   

Good advice, now if the artists put a decent price on their work we would buy more.  We know that the talent behind their work is priceless but to those of us who want to support them we don't want to put ourselves in the poor house.  We appreciate their talent or we wouldn't even consider buying one of their paintings.     

Speaking of artists this is one of Sharon Quinn's latest paintings. Her sense of whimsy is always fascinating.  

I started off with a computer problem of no internet connection. . . why not?    So I unplugged and fiddled around until the little light went on and  here I am.   I am waiting for the day when the computer will not have so many wires leading in so many directions.   I am hoping for a no connection life style;  just turn on the computer that sits free of all wires of any kind. 
I have heard of the word wireless . . . but . . . not in my house.  What a mess of tangled wires run around our floors.    No wonder the connection gets loose.  Gina, one of the lovely ladies that works here, runs the vacuum around the wires and probably gives them a jolt now and then.    I don't own a vacuum anymore....don't even miss it.    Becoming a nonagenarian does have its merits. 
 
So, what are you up to today?    A weekend to play or work?    Play sounds more like fun.    Work sounds like it will win out as those chores do have to be done.  Get busy and do them and then go out and play.    Call a family member or a friend and plot and plan a day to celebrate YOU just because you can.     All work and no play makes for a dull personality, so I'm told.   You all have such wonderful personalities I wonder if any work gets done.....I'm kidding....I'm kidding.    I know how hard you work so do go and play today.
 
I shared pizza with Rose yesterday and our senior lady was feeling a bit down.  Her daughter and son-in-law have gone off for a few days and she was feeling abandoned.    When you are facing that one hundredth birthday, I guess you get a little reluctant to give your family space and they certainly need it.    A little attention  was all that was needed . . . see, I keep telling you attention , even a tiny bit, solves a lot of loneliness for one heading for the Garden Gate.    It is a scary trip and a lonely one.  You don't think about it as you haven't even gotten your wisdom teeth.   Make the most of each second, they go by so fast.  Store up some wonderful memories so that when you get to the pathway you will be able to fill your mind with memories you made when you took time out to play.     So make a play date today and get out thee and play!  Hugs to all 

No comments:

Post a Comment