Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hello Again

I am in good company today as each of us with daughters will post this .  I found it on Facebook and thought I'd share on my blog.    Christine, Patricia, Eileen who is never out of my heart, and a special hug to my 'adopted' ladies who add some zing to my heart.

Sheila will be nodding 'yes' when she reads this, bet a few others will too.

What a great picture.  The wild blue yonder.


You have heard of work shops, well I was in a beauty shop yesterday that certainly is one as there are five bays with working hairdressers in each one.  It opened at nine and the shop had three folks lined up, I was fourth and soon several came in  behind me.    I was signed in, told I'd have to wait twenty minutes but was in a chair within five.   Brianna was my lady 'barber' and I told her about my very, very, short crop that took three months to grow out so I really only needed a trim, well a trim I got and then some;  I am just destined to have a short hair do and I love it.   I came back in time for lunch and not one person noticed my hair do, if they did they didn't say anything, so it must not look to bad, or ????.  
 
A lot of folks shop Good Will a it was nine A.M. when the doors opened and there was a crowd waiting to shop as it was $1..79 tag day.  I am not sure what items were marked that but a lot of folks seem to know.    It is a huge store and well kept.  Clean and wide aisles.    I did a walk around but there really is nothing I need in the housewares.  I just don't have room for more and I am not using all that I  brought along with me.    I took a walk over to the ladies blouses and found a brand new tee with the tag still on it, a $5.99 shirt from Walmart someone didn't want and I liked the color so got it for $2.99. . . better than $15.00 or more in one of the shops.   Now if it fits right, I'll be in like Flynn, if not, I'll be out a few dollars and give it to Good Will.
 
Daughter Pat invited me for meatloaf and she had some elk meat to put into it.    It took an hour and a half to bake;  bet she could feed an army with it.   Yes, I did enjoy it and I did bring some home for a sandwich later today.    Emma sits quietly, under the table and prays that we will drop something sooner or later;  she knows we always do.    She is on a diet to try and calm down her allergies.   Never knew dogs got allergies.   She has a tough time of it with all the itching and she wears the fur off  her body.   The vet put her on sweet and white potatoes and it seems to be working.  Pat tells me it is a lot more work than pouring out kibbles but she loves that dog and treats her like a princess.    Does Emma take advantage?   Yeah!!! There is nothing dumb about that dog.   A sweet girl, always in need of love;  just like the rest of us.
 
So, if you have an animal to love, have some treat time with it and let it know how much how much you appreciate all it gives to you.    All they ask is to be loved....just like us.....be kind, be gentle and let those animals know the feeling is mutual.   Our  Christine is teaching Emma to sing and it is cute now, but wait awhile.   Go share YOU with those you like and love, animals and people big and small . . . make someone happy and content today.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment