Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Tale

A short sad, but sweet tale told on Facebook yesterday.   A driver did not see the pregnant Koala bear and it was killed.  The driver didn't know she was carrying twins but wanted to try and save her so rushed her to a vet and the twins were saved.

and they live happily ever after.


So nice to see Charles Asay, on the left, an old friend who loves baseball.  Still playing and that is terrific for a nonagenarian.  .Way to Go Charles.    Looking Great!!


Hey There John M.   I told you I love Italians.   I love to watch them talk!!

This picture reminded me of a painting Cornelius John Sullivan did many years ago.  It hung on our living room wall for a very long time.  If I am not mistaken, I think one of my daughters has it now .   He was talented but never did paint another picture.

Biscuits and gravy at the local café with  Christine and Mike.    Pat was off to an appointment but joined up with us later.   We hung out at Christine's house yesterday and I got to plow through a couple of  more  History boxes from the archives of the gallery and the log cabin.    The material is from the seventies and the eighties and the ladies never threw a piece of paper away.    So much history to cull and then put in order, just up my alley and I enjoy doing it.   I've been told there are many more boxes but haven't been told how many....yet!!  How many are 'a few?

Did you have a good day?  I  hope so.    I hope you had good company and sunshine in your life.   I hope you were not so busy you didn't get outside to enjoy a summer day.    I hope you remembered to be good, kind and loving especially to those who try so hard to be unlovable.   I hope you went to bed with a smile on your face and had sweet dreams.    I just hope you had memory building seconds to brag about when you have time to share with your great-grandchildren down the road.   Remember how time flies so don't waste it  . . . live, laugh and be happy today, tomorrow and always.    Hugs to all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment