Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Winter

I hope the folks back east have a fireplace like this in case the power lines go down.   I haven't turned on the television this morning  so have not heard the latest on that horrific storm that was moving up the east coast like a Fall hurricane.  

Here is a picture to catch the eye.   I have never seen horses in the snow before.    


Ah, Lake Tahoe.   I miss my rides up to the Lake.    A lot of memories pop up looking at this picture.  I never did take up skiing but Diamond Peak got a lot of attention in the winter months.   I wonder if they got much snow this year.  Last I heard there wasn't much.

The flu persists and I resist.  Doing better but it is so slow.    I'm off to make my coffee and check the news.    Make sure  you take good care not to be out in crowds.  Stay healthy and happy, and if you catch this despicable bug hunker down and do a lot of nothing.   That 'feed a cold and starve a fever' is a truism;  Oh for a master chef in the kitchen . . . well, dreaming goes along with it.   Go...have some fun while you can.  Be good, be kind, be gentle as you go about doing your good deed for today.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment