Monday, January 19, 2015

MORE UNUSUAL TREES


It looks like Mother Nature was interested in having you sit awhile and enjoy the 'roots' of her labor.

Maybe a spot for target practice.

Unbelievable, some one creature from the cat family.

this is all about  twists and turns

Mr. Atlas.

The Greek folks make a braided Easter bread , wonder if they got the idea from the tree.
The attachment was and still is an amazing study of trees.   The wonders of nature.   All we have to do is go for a walk and keep our eyes open and we discover so many different and unusual mysteries that give our eyes and our minds a workout.    A little tiny seed is planted;  sometimes by a bird, sometimes by a gardener with a promise of a wondrous tree.   I have a pine tree planted by a bird and it is now almost six feet tall, and that is within the last couple of years.   It is going to have to be cut down as it is much to close to my neighbors house.  That bird didn't ask us where we wanted it planted,  and why it chose the side yard between the houses is a mystery.   Why I planted a tree right next to a fence is a mystery also, guess I wasn't thinking about how big it would get.  So far it is slow growing , nice and straight, and seems content . . . if it gets as big as the one in the empty lot next to us I'm in trouble.   So if you are planning on planting any trees, take a good look around before you set it in the ground.    It needs space to grow.

I'll be back with a few more trees tomorrow.  Right now I am bemoaning the fact that it is four thirty a.m. and I cannot go back to sleep.   I'll go have coffee and find something to go with it, turn on the television and nap in my chair.  Now you know why we all buy those recliners.

Make your new week memorable.   Do something special for you.   Be good, be kind, be gentle as you go about doing your good deeds this week.     Smile and make someone happy.   Hugs to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment