Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sunset

Pat Brown sent this  picture along . . . a lovely sunset , the end of a lovely day.   Almost sixty degrees;  I think it is still winter.
 
Pat's new house as pretty inside as outside.    It is one hundred and ten years old and has been completely refurbished.  It has lots of charm and I think she and Emma will be very  happy up in the northwest close by Christine and in an area with good medical for M.S. patients.  

The weekends seem to come by quickly.   We are enjoying sixty degree weather but it is about to change as some storms are brewing out in the big ocean.   The virus, which is not a flu really, but a series of congestion, much like a sinus infection, is hovering about the town and everyone is wishing it away.   Ten days in may be good for puzzling, reading and solitude but it isn't 'normal' . . . oh for time outside.  The Chetco effect is keeping the air filled with pollens and that is no help at all.  So I'll take my  complaints out to the kitchen, put on my coffee and hunt up something for breakfast.  My thanks to you who have hung in here with me.    Hopefully I'll be back to 'normal' soon and get out an about to see how the other half lives.   I may even take my camera for a walk.   

So stay patient, kind and loving as  you have no idea what a bright light you may be in someones life.   Take good care to avoid crowds and the viral 'crud' that is going around.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and make your seconds sparkle today.  Hugs to all. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment