Friday, January 30, 2015

Smiles







I don't have to think of any words this morning as they are already in the pictures.    Friday all over again, and there is a lot going on in our world.   Germs are flying about in one order or another and many of us are 'down' but not 'out' as we fight to get rid of this congestion.   The body is great at fighting off the germs but not fast enough to suit us.   I want out...smile....been confined in for a whole week plus a day or two and  although I don't think I am contagious,  I don't want to take a chance and get out in a crowd.   The word today is prosaic. . . has a nice sound to it.   Means dull, unimaginative, or ordinary . . . equate that with the germs and I think we all feel a little prosaic today.  

So with a smile and a a complaint, I'll go put my coffee on and figure a way to  sip my  four a.m. coffee and try to catch up on a few more chapters of my book;  over a thousand pages;   learning a lot about the back doors of the sixties on . . . have five hundred more pages to go before I catch up with our current history.    "What goes around, comes around"  isn't far of the mark.  History does repeat itself.  

Stay healthy, happy, energetic.  Be a friend and share time and love but not germs.    Make someone laugh out loud today;  join in and see how good you feel.   Help where you can.   That good deed does not go unnoticed.   I'm going to love you and leave you , no walk in hugs but once I get rid of this 'crud' , watch out as I'll be making up for lost time.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment