Sunday, January 18, 2015

READY OR NOT

Ready or Not....here we go ......Good Morning To You......Good Morning to  You
I hope your day is as bright as YOU.


The picture of the bay and the picture of the people came in on an attachment  with many pictures of similar content.  You just  moved the curser  and the empty bay filled with the boats, the before and after pictures taken during the war  years and  then how it is today.    It was quite an interesting trek back in history.   The wonders of the new technology.


I keep telling you hugs are good for you.  Look at that expression.....it  could be you if you share a hug today.

I have some unusual trees to show you.  This is one that  seems to have found a way to become a tepee of sorts.  I wonder if the gardner had a hand in this, or did it actually grow that way by itself?  Nah....that seems impossible . . . wish I knew.

Smile, you know  a few , I know you do.
Sunday all day.    Enjoy it.   the storm came in , the rains were heavy and noisy, and some night crawling animal tipped over my  big planters and one got all smashed up.  I heard the noise around three a.m but didn't get up.  When no one came in the window, I turned over and went back to sleep.  My resident deer don't usually do any  damage, just keep the bushes trimmed and they never bloom. It must be one of those black eyed uglies with nothing better to do in the middle of the night.

I love the chocolate bars as they make up so much quicker than the cookies and taste the same.   So if you stop by for 'a cuppa' I have a tin full.   The puzzle is almost finished, been a tough one but fun.  I tried separating the pieces by shapes, not a good idea at all.  I made up a Mexican 'jean' dish for dinner and it came out  really tasty.    I cooked up some chicken pieces, chopped in nice small bite size, added green pepper, tomato, onion, sweet peppers, and a small amount of broccoli pieces and let cook awhile before adding some black beans.   Pat brought me over some big tortillas so I used them and wrapped the mixture and rolled them up tight. I had forgotten the cheese so spread it on top and it came out fine.  Baked it in the the oven 350 degrees for about thirty minutes and it turned into a very tasty dish. I could have had a dinner party but no one was available.  Hope the left overs heat up to be as delicious and some one drops in to help me eat it all up.So my Sunday is all set, let it rain, I have a good book, can finish the puzzle and I don't have to cook.   Hope your Sunday turns out to be exactly the way you want it to be.   Rest and Relaxation . . . a good combination.    Stay calm, cool and collected and enjoy your Sunday.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment