Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Trees

This picture came with a a joke talking about a Falcon in a tree which turned out to be this particular Falcon and not the expected bird.  

This tree trunk is much like  a musical instrument.   Nature making music in the woods.

What a cutie.   Yep, Grandmothers sure do love babies.   
Find reasons  to smile, it is good for you.   

That time of year is coming around again.  According to the news we are in for some shocks.  

It is time to get all your facts and figures in order.  

Good Tuesday morning, I hear the weatherman has send word that we are in for some lovely days.  The two man garden crew was here yesterday and planted the two plants some animal knocked over from the front of the house.   Hopefully they will grow where they have been placed, although I think they will be trimmed back often.   They are a succulent plant and do not like rain, so we will see what happens.  One beautiful pot was in shards, the other survived.   I'll have to find some new plant to put into it.   I'll have to make a trip to the nursery and see what is out there for low growing plants and color.   Spring is just around the corner...smile...wishful thinking.

I just inherited Erin's old college CD player and radio.   I  hated to give up my 1960 combination player but it had its day and was fading away.   It played records too and there are not many of those around anymore.   Now I have to get rid of the records.  I have several CD's of the music reprized in  an album format so have all the Big Band era and some of the fifties music as well.    Music and memories...wow, what a combination.    I have a few singles as well so will play those today. I'll have to close the windows so I don't upset the neighbors with my singing.    Wonder how many words I'll remember.

So have a great day doing what you like to do.  I know work is on the top of your list.   Take yourself out to lunch and invite a friend along.  Don't forget to be YOU today and share a hug or two.    Be a friend.    Hugs to all.













No comments:

Post a Comment