Sunday, November 8, 2015

More!

A close up of the Russian spires, quite beautiful and very different.   Artistic builders.

This is what I attended yesterday afternoon with daughter Christine.   The show is great and the artists were there proud to show their work.   There was on picture of three kittens and a frog that was one of the winners.   The expressions on the  three kittens was so funny, one wanted the frog to leap so you could see what their reaction would be.   Priced a little to high for my pocketbook  but it would be a fun picture to hang on the wall.  One of the lady artists did two paintings, sure made it look easy and so talented.   Her roosters looked ready to walk off the canvas and reminded me of a couple of ceramic ones I had that were collectibles.  In spite of the rain quite a few folks came out.  The table was set with tasty snacks and there was a cookie I had not seen before, and one I better stay away from...yum...chocolate and caramel mixed...wow...the taste buds stood up and begged for more.   I had one...it wasn't easy.   I found a tiny blue book called "The Blue Day Book"  for Patricia as it is a lesson in cheering yourself up and she really needs it as she suffers through days of dizziness....vertigo....a terrible affliction from the M.S.    I shared it with some of the ladies and they enjoyed a lot of laughter.    If you happen to come across it don't hesitate to buy it.  I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy a good belly laugh.  The author is Bradley Trevor Greive out of Australia.  Their was an entire collection of cat and dog pictures, all very well done.  

Serenity, Peace, Silence and the wonders of creation.

Think about that....we should all be thankful and count our blessings big and small.

Now that is a truism.....wonder if that quiet thinking man is part of her problem.


Sunday, a quiet day, hopefully the rains stay and the wind howls and I will be thankful to hunker down and relax.  The puzzle is finished, all 1,500 pieces, with ONE MISSING....where did it go?    I will leave it on the table for all to see the it goes into a box and I am thinking of sending it off to a puzzle expert and mark the spot where the once piece is missing.  It is such a fun puzzle not to have my expert play with it...missing piece and all.    I think I'll give up puzzles for awhile and enjoy using my table for a change.   
 
My coffee is ready so I am off to wake up and have some breakfast.   I hope you are well and happy and content.   I hope you will have a wonderful Sunday sharing YOU with those you love and like.    Or...maybe you'd like a day to yourself and that is okay.     Whatever you decide, be of  good cheer and enjoy your seconds today.     Take time for one good deed . . . take time for a hug or two . . . and le the theme be "I deserve a do nothing day' and today it is .   Be kind, be wise, be gentle and enjoy YOUR day.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment