Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Amazing

and History has a way of repeating itself.  

Isn't this a beautiful picture of a wave?   Wow!!  Nature at its best.  Reminds me of a beautiful sea shell.

Hey buddy, any wise words for me today?

The award winning picture for 2015 in the International Photo Contest.


Ah, coffee, taste good this morning, put in the right amount so cannot complain although there are some mornings I manage to put in a little shy of a heaping teaspoon or two; or  a little or to much and I couldn't give it away if I tried.     It is that pinch and snip attitude I have about cooking .  Speaking of that I came up with a 'jean' dish you will have to try when you feel brave and looking for something easy and tasty.    I was on my own for dinner last night and there was nothing good in this apartment.  Well there was plenty of food to work with but not what I wanted or even thought I wanted.    I opened the package of salad greens which are different and has a lot of kale in it.  It makes for a lovely salad.  No dressing ...so I got out a little olive oil and vinegar and added a little salt and pepper.  I don't have garlic salt on hand...well...can't have that so I put it on my list.  Something was missing so I checked the cupboard and came up with a can of kidney beans, heated them up with lots of onions and poured them over the salad...wow....a hit....delicious....try it and enjoy a tasty treat.
 
 My two daughters have been down with a nasty cold but slowly recuperating.   I will be happy to share some time with them  as I miss their company and the trips out to shop.   Here at Ridgemont the ladies went off on the bus and came back talking about the crowds of folks out shopping.   Someone mentioned the possibility of snow so that meant stocking up and I gather everyone had the same idea.   I can imagine the stores will be crowded as folks get ready for Thanksgiving this week.  Imagine ...Thanksgiving already....November all but over and Christmas coming up much sooner than we will be ready for it.   Know that I wish you and yours a Thanksgiving to remember as you share you with those you love and like.
 
 Sharing is caring so keep that in mind as you go about your business today.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and share YOU with those you love and like.     Be a good neighbor.   Be a good friend.   Be YOU and pass around a few gentle words and lots of bear hugs.    Light up your world because you can.    Hugs to all.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment