Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hope

Winter snow brings a lot of smiles to some folks.   

The Cancer candle burning bright for those that have cancer; those that have licked cancer and for those who may yet get cancer.    An insidious disease that needs to fade away along with M.S. and all of the other diseases that cripple and steal our seconds from us.    Light a candle and say a prayer in hope a cure is found for all of these diseases.

One way of walking and talking.    If you are an insurance salesperson, I would suggest a trip to parents and have the buy a policy to cover all the bumps and bruises the children will get walking into 'things' they just don't see . . . Ah, if only a teacher could get that much attention.

The week is flying by, as usual, no complaints, no suggestions. . . well, that isn't so, the TV went out last evening and didn't come back on. . .gripe and groan.    The stories about the problems of getting the old folks down from the dining area was difficult for all.   Some folks have not seen stairs in a very long time.    There are no easy answers when you depend on elevators and the storms shut down the power to use them.   When you are young and frisky , you just never give thought to getting old and feeble.   It happens to the best of us so it is time now to work on the muscles and pay attention  to your health.   The muscles go first and until that day you discover you can get down but not back up, it will be too late to make them stronger.   Walking is best. 
 
I sometimes wonder why you even tune in as I am so repetitious .  I don't mean to be but it is the way of my world these days.    You may not be interested in my black eye but it did get attention.  Everyone was sure I walked into a door or dis something like that.    When a doctor gives you an injection the eye responds with rainbow colors that do not match what you wear for the day.    I can't see it, so it doesn't bother me.   smile.  That fifty nine dollar medication seems to be working fine and makes for blurry eyes for a while.    Just about the time the eyes clear, it is time to take the second dose for the day.  There are some things you can't fight and have to let them run their course.   Hopefully I will find out my 'dry' eye has improved and I can walk about without 'tears' on my cheeks.    It does gain a little sympathy;  um. . . maybe I should leave things alone.
 
So today be patient, especially with bloggers who have little to write about on a daily basis.    It isn't the words that are important it is the thought that counts,  right???   Of course, I think about each and every one of you on a daily basis.  I wish you good health and a lot of laughter and love in your lives.    I want you all to be content with your world and share YOU with those you love and like.    Be a  Christmas spirit early and be merry and bright.    Grab a bear hug or two;   steal a smooch when you can;   be someone everyone cannot wait to see in their day;  be YOU.   Hugs to all.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment