Monday, December 15, 2014

Wonders

Here is a lovely orchid.  Babies in a blanket.  How cute.  

Silence

Sheila and daughter Christine toast a bit of Christmas cheer.

Here we go, another new week and we have rain today.    I have my usual Monday chores so will keep busy .  I received a package in the mail from Bob and Andrea with a stamp that says 'do not open until Christmas' . . . um, temptation at its best.  Well, I'll be good but I'll have to hide the package.

I'm off to have my coffee and wake up.    I haven't been watching the news so have no idea what is going on in our world.   I have been watching the Hallmark Christmas stories and a few others.   Had a recap of "Downtown Abbey" last night and the new session will begin soon.   The fifth season for this popular show.  

So, wake up and smell the roses.   Enjoy your seconds and don't forget to buy a toy or two for the "Toys for Tots"  and pick a name from the Christmas trees and buy a gift for someone who has need of a Christmas hug or two.    Be charitable, be benevolent, be an exciting bolt of sunshine for someone who is in need of a big bear hug.   Start with those you love and spread a bit of Christmas cheer;  don't forget to put out a creche and sign out Merry Christmas as you go about  your week.  Be a Christmas spirit and be proud of it.   Hugs to all.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment