Monday, December 29, 2014

Photographers

Son John sent a picture of the little Christmas tree in the back yard.  I wonder if they decorated it.  I bet they did put lights on it.  Nice size.  

Angie was on a road trip to visit family and friends and saw this roof along the way.   Patriotic.   Good for the owners.  Bless them too.


Sheila sent pictures of the beautiful yellow aspen trees.  Reminded me of  the  a Nevada valley leading to Reno  from Carson City. 

Angie took this picture of a sunset  up in the Newport, Oregon area.

See, if you send me pictures I will not only love them and enjoy them but will put them on the blog to share with others.  We can all use a little beauty in our lives.

Three days to a new year.   I wonder if the old year was good to you.   I wonder if we used our seconds wisely.   I wonder why time flies faster during certain times of life and drags along other times.   I wonder about a lot of things and I bet you do too.  We have much to wonder about as the world turns on its axis the same as it always does but now with the latest modes of communication everything comes within seconds, good and bad news.   Another terrible disappearance of a plane with one hundred sixty souls on board.   Another upheaval in a race war that should not be, which is due to the politics of Obama and his cohorts.    We are all aware of the differences of the folks who choose to disobey the law and those who fight daily to uphold the law.    So today as  you start your new week, think, think about what you can do in  your little corner of your world to make it bigger, brighter, better and be the best you can be.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment