Thursday, December 4, 2014

TA DA!!

A novel idea.   If you have snow, how about trying this one out.   Kind of cute.


In 1907 this young lady was arrested for indecency! 

This 102  year old defends her home in Armani .  It is a wonder she could pick the rifle up.  It looks pretty heavy to me.

In 1920 they measured the bathing suits.   I wonder what they would think of the bathing suits the ladies are almost wearing today.

Woodstock . . . 1960 . . . a lot of tales came out of that event.

History is always interesting, and has a way of repeating itself.    Isn't it a truism about being careful what  you wish for?.
I wonder what happened to these folks.   How many  went down the long hard road of drugs and free love.  
I wonder, when they overturned the values they grew up with, whether they survived  the choices they made.   

Thursday already, the days turn into weeks and fly bye.    I went to the store yesterday to pick up some raisins so I could make a bread pudding and use up the rest of the bread I bought for turkey stuffing.  You wouldn't believe the crowds in the store along with the shelf stocking that was ongoing, the aisles were packed.   I managed  to pick u a few necessary  items I had to replace and walked out without the raisins.    Some days are better than others.  Smile.

I'll go back today but you know it will be very early in the day.  That afternoon shopping is for the young.

Coffee is ready and so am I.   I'm off to have a good day and hope you plan the same.    I have a beautiful Advent calendar and have to check the little door for  the surprise of the day.    Sheila loves Advent calenders and sends her family and friends one every year.   She is a keeper.   I hope you have keepers in  your life, there is something special about adopting daughters along the way.   

Don't forget that one good deed today,  if you go to the store remember to check the boxes for the Toys for Tots ,  and add some special little toys.    As a book lover, I usually find some fun books to add to the box.   I think that would be a good deed for me to follow up on today.   Be kind, be good, be gentle and show off those pearly whites.    Stretch those arms....exercise is good for the body especially if it wrapped around someone you love.  Hugs to all.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment