Monday, December 8, 2014

Australian Wildlife

Dingo Pups  If only they would remain tiny and helpless, but they do grow up and some have made quite a reputation for themselves.
The Tasmanian Devil has quite a name.  I wonder if it lives up to it.  It certainly is cute enough.

Wombat  What a cutie, looks like a tin furry bear.  

Crimson Rosella  What a beauty.

Kookaburro  A cute little stranger.  

We have heard the names, now we have an attachment showing us what the wild life in Australia looks like.   We are so lucky to be able to see, through photography, the birds and beasts from another country.    Australia must be a beautiful place to visit.   I think, those of you who love to travel, should put it on your  travel list and save your pennies to go there.   

The start of a new week  with new wonders.   I wonder if I can find the right gift for those on my list.  I wonder if  I have enough room in the freezer to put some Christmas cookies away  before I eat them all.    I wonder if it is going to rain all week.  I wonder if  Rocky will ever come and make the  yard winterized . . . probably not until spring and then he will need special tools just to cut the grass.    I wonder if the lovely lady I met on the road to Fred Meyers  got to her destination as she took time to walk along with me , just to talk, as she had just moved here from San Louis Obispo.  She was not sure she was going to like our rainy weather but she said you follow where the jobs are and she just hired on at the prison.    I wonder why I didn't ask her name as she seemed like someone to add to the list of friends.  I wonder what Fred Meyers will do with the aisles of candy they have out.  You would think it was Halloween all over again.  I wonder why folks are not filling the Toys  for Tots box.  It was empty yesterday.   There are lots of things to wonder about.   


I'm off to have my coffee. . . time to stop wondering and get busy around here.   Anyone have a good cure for dust kitties?   They just refuse to disappear.   Oh well, gives  me something to do.  The puzzle is finished and one piece is missing.  I took a picture but didn't put it here on the blog as yet.   It was a fun one.  So off you go, hopefully to put some fun in your day.  Don't forget the one good deed.   Buy and toy or two for the box for tots .   Don;t forget to order "Valley Haven" for a shut in, just go to Amazon and order a dozen or two . . . smile;  only an author would be brazen enough to make that statement.   Just make your day memorable and send out a verbal hug or two.  Make someone happy.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment