Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Special

A miracle.   There is nothing like a new little life to make one come alive .   Each child brings the passion of love alive.

Love and thankfulness for making me all better. . . and we have heard that animals do not speak.   A fairy tale as they  speak loud and clear.


Holland must be a wondrous place to visit.    There was a festival and flowers were on display.  This peacock certainly must have won a prize or  at least honorable mention,. 

But this one with full feathers showing must have gotten rave reviews.   More coming.  The attachment had so many beauitful displays I wanted to show them all off.

Trickle Down Politics.  I had a good laugh at this one.   A truism.

the caption was:  "when top level people look  down, they see only shit-heads;  when the bottom level people look up, they see ass holes. you will never see another flow chart that describes politics so clearly !!!   A little irreverent but it is a sign of the times.    Smile!!

Hump Day , wow time flies by so quick  . . . Christmas is almost here.   A favorite holiday for many, a sad one for some who lost a love one on  or near holiday time.   It makes it very difficult for them to celebrate until they realize that those who  left would want them to live life and be content as they left a part of themselves within each one.  It only takes a thought, a mind picture and memories that create a spark of love that never dies.   I think of Pa at Christmas time.  I remember snowy winters, shoveling at five a.m. to make the sidewalk clear for those who had to get out and walk to work.   I remember trips to the area where Christmas trees were up for sale and I got to go along and help pick out the tree.   I remember a back yard filled with every flower imaginable and fruit trees and all kinds of winter and summer vegetables.   I remember picking up the clippings of the hedges that surrounded the 60 by 100 city lot that was my play yard growing up.  I earned my 'keep' as he used to say.  I remember smiling blue eyes of a tall Swedish man who had cracked and dried hands of a full time gardener, a mustache that tickled when he kissed your cheek  and the soft words when he called me 'yean', there was no 'j' in his vocabulary .   He has been gone over seventy years, and I remember him in my mind and heart as if it were yesterday.  So remember to love those who love you best and I guarantee you will be blessed  with a heart filled with memories that will make you smile..

Catch up with yourself.   Don't forget the one good deed for today.    Those Christmas barrels in the stores look pretty empty...come on , you can do better . . . there are children who can use a smile come Christmas morning.   YOU can be the answer to a prayer.   Get busy and do something wonderful.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment