Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Blogger




December 30, 2014 almost the last day of the old year.  I ran into a special blog that caught  my eye , a young lady who wrote a book about angels and became very successful. She has quite a following and above are some of her sayings.  There are a few more I found in timeline photos and 'borrowed' them to share with you.   I find the way we use our words is very important and we must think before we speak so that the words that pour out of our mouths will be pure, simple and loving.   So now  you have some thought and some words to think about and come up with a few thoughts and words to share with those you love.  You have a whole new year coming up and you can practice a new word each day .

  Come to think of that, I have a new calendar, a Christmas gift from Bob and Andrea, with a brand new word for each day.   I was just happy it was not one of those not so easy puzzles.   I got three more and each one looks harder than the first one.   One is all those fancy colorful Greek Easter Eggs, all patterns and mixtures of colors and designs that are going to be very hard to put together.   I have a word...challenge....see, how easy it is!!

So remember practice makes perfect . . . soft words, big smiles, and lots of hugs . . . what a way to start a New Year.   Hugs to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment