Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Political Cartoons

Monkey see, Monkey Do, Monkey Say!!  

Secret talks for months . . . um. . . executive pen and telephone at work.

The battle goes on.   

Ah, sanity, peace and tranquility in Sedona.   Bob, Andrea and Wendy were out sight seeing.  They love to hike and find many beautiful places to  visit and lucky for us they take a camera along and share beautiful pictures with us.

"Christmas Eve will find us where the love light gleams;  I'll be home for Christmas if only in my dreams."   bet  you have heard that a lot this past few weeks.  A lot of folks are on the road today heading home.  I hope the weather stays calm and they get to their destination  without any problems.    

I am off to make my coffee and wake up and give you a break from all my 'words';  a small Christmas gift to all.  Go . . . be bright and merry and have a wonderful Merry Christmas with those  you love.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment