Friday, December 4, 2015

Mornin!!

This is not our Emma but it sure looks like her.   Emma is special, low keyed and is a friend to everyone good, bad or ugly.  She never met a stranger and she is so good tempered even with allergies.   She has a diet of sweet potatoes but loves Christine's cats food.  You just cannot trust her around food of any kind but cat food...now that is special and good to the last drop.   So much for her diet.



the Peppermill in Reno.    I haven't been there in a lot of years.   Friend Tanie and I used to spend some time playing poker on the machines and every once in awhile we would win a Royal Flush, not often enough to make us rich but fun while it lasted.   


Momma !!!  Not sure what procedure was
on Momma but the baby was not going to leave her all by herself.   
Here we are heading for a new weekend.   I hope to get out for a little shopping.  I have to add a few bright cheery things to the apartment so I can get a bit of Christmas spirit going.    Did I tell you that Pat found my Christmas box and I have my angel sitting here on my desk.    She is beautiful, old and priceless as she brings the spirit of Christmas about.  The big green swan is filled with candy and on a little table by the door.   Coming or going there is a piece of candy to cheer you along the way.  So I have started.  Son John would be groaning as he thinks Christmas Eve is time enough to decorate.  I don't have my poinsettia yet but should take care of that today.  Yes, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here in Ridgemont as they had a tree decorating party with hot chocolate and cupcakes.    The tree is huge and is set up in the dining area.   Some of the folks have Christmas decorations outside their doors.    Merry little elves and some very beautiful dolls are standing guard. 

Don't stop, keep going as you have lots to do yet.   Don't forget some canned goods for the food bank and a few treats wouldn't hurt.    Put some change in your pocket for the red kettles  and a smile for those who are brave enough to stand outside in the cold.    While you are at it, don't forget to get a couple of free passes at MacDonald for a hungry homeless person...or two . . . . just think . . . good deed, good deed...and do it, its' good for you.    Go...be an angel.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment