Thursday, December 3, 2015

Good Morning

Isn't there an old adage about 'into each life some rain must fall?   Well yesterday was a down day for me.   The bug is around and it felt like I was coming down with it full time but didn't . . . promises, promises. . . . but the left eye was painful and gave me fits so I called the eye doctor's office  and was told to take an aspirin  and put in some eye drops and see what happens.  It worked as it slowly settled down and I still don't know what that was all about.    So much for being ill and getting attention...smile.

Cold, brisk, a good day to hunker down and do a lot of nothing special.     Those days are good for us as they give us a new perspective of life and the treatment we give our bodies and minds.    We are relentless sometimes and the expectations are that the bodies will last forever. . . not so . . . they wear out much too fast when we 'abuse' them.     So . . . slow down, smell the roses, take time out and catch up with yourself.    Be good to YOU. . . You need to get into condition for the upcoming holiday and all the demands we pile on ourselves.  

I know I keep telling you to get organized and ready for the big day coming up....but first you have to be in condition and that means you have to slow down, organize, make a list, check it several times as you know you will change your mind at least a dozen times.    A rested shopper . . . who ever heard of one. . . nah!!  Go,  join the rest of us and be crazy....

Be good, be kind, be gentle . . . be a hugger and have a fun day today.   I think I'm in for another down day...cough, cough,  sputter, sputter......Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment