Saturday, November 29, 2014

ICELAND

I didn't know there were sea stacks in Iceland.  Aren't they different, strange and eerie.

Even the trees are different.   



Baby its' cold outside.

A weekend.  The turkey and trimmings have been put to rest and now that Black Friday is over  we can settle down and start thinking of that  list of folks we want  to gift, hopefully with homemade trinket s and goodies to make them smile.  My first priority is daughter Christine who has a  December birthday . . . not smart planning on my part, but then who does plan those things.   This year she is going to get a fun box, something to make her smile.   Pat and I have been working on it so this week we can wrap and send.   Somewhere I have wrapping paper, but where?   I'll start with the garage and the Christmas ornament  boxes . . . yep. . . time to think about decorating.   Wonder if I sold the Christmas tree with its lights at the last  yard sale.  I think I did.  I sold off some ornaments as well;  um. . . should be interesting to see if I did save any thing.   Well, I'm downsizing and anything that can go will go.  So I have my work cut out for me today.   I hope you have work cut out for you to do today.   I hope you find where  you put all your Christmas things and have fun decorating your home.   Get busy , make it beautiful and do keep Christ in Christmas.    

In case you haven't noticed the Christmas music is filling the airways.   My little radio is blasting the old tunes and I am humming away.   I still have the "the weather outside is frightful, . . .let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, going through my mind.   I don't think the folks in upper state New York or the folks without power would agree, but the tune is fun and the first snow fall beautiful.  Watch out for the little ones and high snow banks.  That was quite a scare for those two youngsters that got buried in a snow bank.   So thankful it was not a disaster.   We have rain storms coming in with gray skies of every shade, even a little patch of white so we will see what the day will bring.    I may have to shop for a small tree.  

Go, be good, be YOU. . . the hug in motion . . . the one who lights up a room . . .  the one who knows  how to make your world a better place.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment