Sunday, November 30, 2014

Back Again

He doesn't  get mad, he gets even.

Now to see and hear the courage of their convictions . . .the American people have spoken.


Something to remember to do every day. 


I had written a few words but they all sounded like such a waste.  I deleted them and will try again.  We all know what is going on and we all know we have to be a small part of helping to make things right again.    It is going to be a new and a long year so wake up and smell the coffee as the old adage says.  Pay attention to what is happening and do what  you can to help make things right.

I have a few chosen words for those spam makers who keep trying to get into the computer. . .to do what?   I don't have anything that would do them any good.    What do they get out of trying to 'screw up' your computer.   There is no profit in it.  There is no fun in it .  There is a strange mind set  out there who have nothing to do with their time.   Wish they would get a life.

I am off to make my coffee, fix myself some breakfast and decide what I want to do with my day.  So, I'll let  you go and decide what you want to do with your day .   I think a down day is in order so we can regroup and get ready for Christmas.   the music swells, the ornaments are waiting to be hung on a tree, if you can find out where you stored them.    the 'makings' to buy, baking to be done. . . yep, today is a day to rest as you probably wont have much rest time in your immediate future.  And, come to think of it , that isn't all bad.    

Make your list , check it twice and be very good to those who were naughty but nice.    Put a lilt in your voice and sing out loud.   It brings out the best in YOU.   Hugs to all.





     

No comments:

Post a Comment