Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wonders

the wonder of flowers poking up in the snow.

The seven most important wonders in our lives.

A good idea. . . let's work on being pretty.

Here it is Thursday ,  time flies like the weather which changes by the minute.  Our days of bragging are over as we are back to cold and fog again. It is more natural this time of  year but hard to adjust to as you are hot one minute and cold the next.   Probably a storm brewing.  

I found Winston Churchill's "Araprosdokians"  (figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is a surprise. I thought you might get a smile or two out of  a few.

"Where there's a will, I wan to be in it."
"The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on my  list."
"If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong."
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.  Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
"Behind every successful man is his woman, behind the fall of a successful min is usually another woman."
"Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with."

So I am leaving  you smiling.  I'm off to have my coffee and wake up.   Go and do 'your thing' and make someone smile today.  Be good and be pretty today.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment